Fourth class have settled into term one extremely well. Some of the children's highlights include:
- learning about pronouns and verbs in Irish.
- progressing the baton passing technique in relays and athletics.
- creating autumn trees in art.
- learning a new song called 'Kusimama'.
- communicating in pairs and groups in maths.
- learning about schools in Ireland through the years and creating posters to present and display in class.
We are looking forward to learning much more over the coming weeks. Watch this space!